Timeout: 39:59
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do I have to complete Oneview forms every year?

A: YES. Oneview forms will need to be completed at the start of every school year. After your first year of forms you will mostly just be verifying information, but each year Oneview forms must be submitted to the district.

Q: What if I can't remember my User ID or PIN?
A: The "Forgot Credentials" page can help you self-recover your account. If you cannot remember your PIN, we recommend trying the password recovery option with your most commonly used email. If all of your options lead nowhere, please email [email protected] and we will help you ASAP.

Q: Is this where I can change my address or phone number?
A: YES. At any point in time you may update your contact information in Oneview. After you submit an update, the change will go to a building secretary for approval, and if additional information is required the secretary will contact you directly to finish processing your change.